Friday, March 25, 2011

What's New

I haven't posted in 23 days...yikes! But for those of you who follow me, yes I have successfully baked 50 different cupcakes in 25 weeks. Yaaaay for being done! I have many posts coming your way in the upcoming weeks about the last ten flavors. Of course, I didn't follow the post about upcoming flavors, as I never do. I just always find something better and more exciting that I want to bake.

The flavors that I did end up baking are:

*Strawberries and Creme
*Coconut Snowball
*White Chocolate Mocha
*Skittles
*Samoa
*Chai Spice
*Cherry Limeade
*Root Beer Float
*Caramel Macchiato
*S'mores


Be excited for some really great posts! They will be slow seeing as though I'm much busier than before. School is getting a little more insane and I got a job at Beaverton Bakery. Wooooh so just stick in there with me.

Here's a sneak peek photo of Strawberries and Creme just to keep you on your toes. ;)


Happy Cupcaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment