Sunday, October 17, 2010

From The Beginnning

Hey Everyone!

For my project I was getting a lot of requests for doing a blog. (Mostly from Courteney.) At first I didn't really want to, but hey whatever works. I am by no means a great or interesting writer so don't expect a lot from me and this blog. I basically want to be able to show the steps as I go through my capstone research and art component. I will be baking 50 different cupcake recipes in 25 weeks as a way of deciding what types of cupcakes I would have in my bakery if I were to open one. I bake cupcakes, you eat them and rate them....it's really simple. One problem with the rating is that I don't always recieve the rating slips back. It would be greatly appreciated if you returned them back to me so I could get an accurate review of each recipe. If you forget, just post your rating to my blog! (Likes, dislikes, _/5) Thank you so much for trying and rating my cupcakes. It's really important to me and it will be very beneficial in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment