Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chocolate and Cream Cheese

What more can I say? It's a classic; chocolate cake with delicious cream cheese frosting. There are no fillings or nifty designs just a simple cupcake but it's the frosting that makes it super.  I can eat cream cheese frosting by the spoon. Kind of gross but I love it so much! If you want the perfect cream cheese frosting recipe ask me. I'll be happy to give it out...any recipes for that matter, just let me know!


Here are the beauties! You should probably stop drooling now...Haha I'm just messing around. But they do look good don't they? 
  Notice the cute little cupcake liners courtesy of Abby and Megan. I've been waiting to use them for quite sometime and as you can see, I finally did.


Happy Cupcaking! :)



P.S. Suggest some cupcake ideas, share my blog, ask for my recipes...do it all!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment