Thursday, January 6, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Peanut Butter Jelly Time! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! Haha that is actually very annoying but perfect for this post. So what do you know...you can make a sandwhich into a cupcake! There wasn't actually a recipe that I found that suited my imagination for this cupcake so I just threw a bunch of stuff together.

To resemble white bread I used an angel food cake type batter. It's not too sweet and doesn't have a rich buttery taste but I think it worked well in this recipe. I filled the cupcake with strawberry jelly and frosted it with peanut butter cream cheese frosting. Of course I had to drizzle the jelly on top...it makes it all pretty. :)


Cupcake fun fact: One cupcake is consumed for every adult in the US every day. Cool huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment