Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reese's Cup

Peanut butter and chocolate complement each other pefectly. I'd have to say Reese's Cups were always my favorite candy when I was younger. That was like the one candy my brother and I never traded after going trick or treating. We worked hard for our Reese's!

I guess these cupcakes are pretty similar in structure to the Cookies N' Creme ones (Candy on the bottom of the cup) . I was debatng whether to use a mini cup in the center or a normal one on the bottom and I used both. But I definitely like the normal Reese's best. There was no recipe for this cupcake so I, once again, put a some togther. I used a tradition Hershey's cake recipe and a whipped peanut butter buttercream. I'd say they were a hit!



Why cupcakes are better than muffins:

"If you threw a cupcake against the wall,
you would hear something of a 'poof!'
 If you threw a muffin, you would hear a 'thud'" 

No comments:

Post a Comment