Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cookies N' Creme

Being a person who loves food more than probably anybody I know, I suprisingly don't like ice cream from a carton very much. But on occassion I will enjoy a nice bowl of cookies n' creme ice cream. While browsing for recipes I found a cookie dough recipe which got me super excited. Then I notice the cookies n' creme one and my mom pretty much forced me to make it. Haha but saying that, she made a good decision.


The cupcakes are essentially a vanilla cake base with oreo cookie piece mixed in the batter. Before I filled the cupcake liners I place half an Oreo on the bottom. It's a nice little surprise when somebody finds an Oreo in their cupcake! :)  *Notice my new pretty cupcake liners. I'm starting a collection!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment