Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Cake


It's a classic, and I was feeling lazy, so I made some Birthday Cake. Yellow cake and some delicious chocolate buttercream. What more can I say? I was super fascinated by the frosting. All the chocolate buttercream I've made so far has been a dream to pipe. I love it so much. I even when crazy taking up close super awesome coolio macro photos of the frosting. Seeee...
So festive and cute! Love it!



Interesting things:

Betty Crocker’s 1-2-3-4 cake is an excellent example of this way of measuring. Today, this recipe continues in use for both large cakes and cupcakes: One cup butter, two cups sugar, three cups flour and four eggs, plus one cup milk. Flavor to your taste, but a combination of vanilla and almond extracts is delicious.



I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment