Saturday, February 5, 2011

Triple Chocolate


CHOCOLATE LOVERS BEWARE! These baby's are LOADED with chocolate. From the base to the filling to the frosting: you cannot escape the chocolately goodness. I used the same devil's food cake bases that I did for the dirt cupcakes since I was doing another half and half. (Getting this project done!) Inside I filled each cupcakes with a rich, semisweet ganache.


Then I topped each cupcakes off with the prettiest chocolate frosting ever. It was so smooth and easy to pipe! I will deeeefinitely be making the frosting over an over again. It consists of melted chocolate, dutch process powder, buuuttter, sour cream, and cream cheese. I absolutely love it but it is not for the weak! Be careful when you eat them, they might literally knock your socks off! :)

1 comment: